Saturday, September 28, 2019

Down Sizing Shops IV


Well the roof was finished around 9:30 on Friday. Then it was on to putting primer on this beast. I only got partly done by 3:30 and was too pooped to continue. I have one side, the entrance side, to finish.

I finished today by getting the yard cleaned up and getting all of my crap that's been waiting for their new home, such as the snow blower into the shed.

Here's photos of the metal roof panels and the Shed / Shop before I started painting:



2 comments:

Brig said...

Sure looks nice, you do good work.
Did you manage to beat the snow?

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

There is primer everywhere but the doorway wall. So, not quite, but really close.

I still have a door to make, Prime that wall and door, and then final coat on three walls. Then it's on to finishing the inside.