Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Quick Look At Bowl Turning

I was in a hurry to make this and I'm afraid it shows.
I'll probably redo it down the road. 

This is a very general over view of the process I go
through when I make a bowl.

I keep referring to an "Endplate" in the video. The proper
name is "Faceplate". The name "Endplate" is left over
from my telephone company days, and it has to do
with a splice case ... oh well.