Thursday, July 9, 2009

What Is It ?

I belong to a woodworking club online and it's called "LumberJocks". This club has over 10,000 members world wide. I started a little game there called "What is it ?". This is the latest entry into this game at #17. I'm known as one of the "class clowns" there and sometimes it's hard to be taken seriously. I have a link to this posting so you can see what I mean. Their guesses are quite comical. I am known as "odie" there.

lint = http://lumberjocks.com/topics/9014

Now why don't you try and guess what this is below.


NO CHEATING !
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*




HOW DID YOU DO ?

This is a drying rack for my box halves after spaying them with lacquer. The design makes it very easy to get the box half on the rack leaving plenty of room between the uprights for my hand.


Here are four boxes in this set up.

No comments: